Addiction treatment center “Renaissance-Inter” is located in Varna – a seaside resort town on the Black Sea Coast. Luxurious surroundings with great sea view, thermal baths, clean sea air and beach access all create a tranquil atmosphere making the rehabilitation process more enjoyable.
- Beaches – Varna boasts some of the finest beaches on the Black Sea coast, its powder soft golden sand and wide windswept dunes are renown all over the world
- Thermal Baths – hot water springs with sulphuric mineral sources are used for spas and swimming pools and are punctuated by small sheltered marinas.
- Saint Nicholas Seaman’s Cathedral
- Varna Archeological Museum – Exhibits include a large collection of ancient Thracian gold, colloquially known as the “oldest gold in the world”, artifacts from Hellenistic Age, and Medieval Balkan treasures.
- Varna Delfinarium
- Seaside Park – a century old botanical garden spanning few kilometers hugs the sea coast.
- The Roman Thermae – largest complex of ancient Roman Baths in the Balkans, constructed in late 2nd Century AD.
- Aladzha Monastery - medieval Orthodox Christian cave monastery complex in a protected forest area adjacent to the Golden Sands Nature Park.
Still have questions? Our counselors are standing by, please call 1 (888) 387-2817